Serving leaders to create impact, develop high-performing teams, lead with purpose and intention to generate results
Working with Kobalt Coaching, executives confidentially share their most pressing challenges:
- Struggling to create leadership influence and impact within their organization
- Lack of leadership growth in their career
- A new leader looking to make immediate impact in their role
- Not achieving the results they want for themselves or the organization
- Searching for effective ways to develop high performing, engaged teams
These challenges often create frustration and can lead to feeling unfulfilled, dissatisfied, not generating the goals and results that you want for yourself, and can lead to emotional burnout..
When we work together, this changes.
- You become clear on your strengths and goals
- Your ability to communicate effectively and with impact increases
- You handle conflict with greater ease
- Your leadership influence expands with higher levels of confidence
- You generate results through causing the goals you want to achieve for your yourself and the business
About Kevin Jonell
Kevin Jonell draws from more than 25 years’ experience working for companies such as Starbucks, 24 Hour Fitness, Vail Resorts, PeopleSoft, University of Denver and BluSky Restoration Contractors, in human resources and operations to help grow leaders and achieve the results they want.
Having coached dozens of leaders to support their development to the next level, Kevin brings a broad industry knowledge that has helped leaders and teams increase impact and performance in the retail, food and beverage, software, fitness, hospitality/resort and construction industries. Kevin has developed innovative programs in high growth companies to drive strong employee engagement, culture and leadership development efforts through being a strong thought leader and driving results in attracting, developing and retaining talent. Kevin is passionate about helping people excel, achieve their goals and find the work that they love and inspires them.
Kevin completed his MBA at the University of Denver, an undergraduate degree in Philosophy from Eckerd College and is a certified Executive Coach through the Center for Executive Coaching (ICF accredited).
If you want to grow your career, your team, elevate your ability to drive performance, achieve results, for yourself and others, reach out to me for a complimentary 30 minute consultation. Call me with a current issue you’re facing. You’ll see how I would approach our work together.
Call me at (303) 551-3495 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org